Monday 14 August 2006

True Confessions: Art.

Really... I have no time to blog.

But here it is, another Layout i did during a National Day Virtual Crop in the Scrappers Loft. And guess what?!? I won the 1st challenge, well quite lucky actually and i got free 5 American Cafts Pattern papers by the newly launched velvet cat!!!

I went to collect at their newly launched party... NICE!

Really busy these days.... and my computer has some problems recently, It will hang when i click on stuffs like 'My Documents' and 'My computers'. The other programmes worked FINE. (which is why i could blog)

I didn't even have time to work on Estelle's Doodle Book! Please don't blame me.... got loads on my head.. homework is snowballed due to the unplanned timings. I also have to get a super big brad for her book! Will blog when the computwer is back to normal. Posted by Picasa Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Congrats!

    I have been a fan of your work for a few months. I love it! Love that you are the ONLY guy I know who scrapbooks and your work is totally amazing art to boot.

    So much love from a small town in Michigan in the old USA :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete