Thursday 21 December 2006

Merry Christmas.

Christmas nearing and bad luck is falling on me eversince, my camera spoilt, idoitic cousins ruining my tools and suppiles of scrapbook. (DOn't you hate it when people touch things without your permission, least to say, your presence.)

well, i did a few stuffs, lazy to post, make a little christmas coaster album by sharon (scrap diva) during the TSL crop session.

i wrote: I am thankful for...
1.lots of love
2.strong family relationships
3.a comfy home
4.supportive friends :)
5.a healthy body
6.scrapbooking procceses
7.a creative mind
8.my scrapbook suppiles
9.a working computer
10.everything i own!


another 2 cards for made for my dad's oversea friends and also put up for the TSL challenge too.

i would make a few more... for my friends, but seriously not in the mood, so many bad thing happening to me, makes me fustrated, i would just take a book out and pretend nothing happened.
But now i really can't. my camera is spoil when i use brute force to pull out a damaged (not by me) card and there is nothing i could do except two choices:

1. buy a new camera. (a better one of course)

2. repair it. (please e-mail me if u know of any camera repairs in singapore)

i remade my MWL lunch box... super happy with it! i'll hope i'll take a pic of it soon!!!

on a happy note, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment