Thursday 1 May 2008

3 More.

Adding to 3 more layouts into the family album! slotting in the photos just takes less than a few minutes, so very easy and time, cost-saving!!! Just add a few rub-ons or sticker and the job is done. It makes me hate to see thick stacks of photos in my transparent photo box and see them into my albums! But, there is no time for such things, with such a tiring lifestyle that makes me really frustrated sometimes. I just have to stop and look. There's just nothing interesting on what's ahead of me and how unbearable it feels to be going though this. I want to stop, but i just can't. One of my cousins hate to see that picture in my first layout. Guess which? LOL.
This layout below is one the most time-consuming piece I have ever done, and it feels a little heavier than the rest of the others too. Today hours off my labour day off doing it and it feels totally great! So good, that in the proccess of thing on how to add on, postion the stuffs, I totally forgot about my phone that is ringing... and realised the missed calls and unread messages by amelene. Gosh...i'm so sorry! Just don't feel like working on labour day..lol. Haiz. my lower back is acting up again. I think i need to get an X-ray! what's wrong with me?!?!?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment