Sunday 27 December 2009

Recuperating.

I am quite busy during these few weeks (surprisingly) and staying home has not been an bored "option" for me as there seems to be TONS and TONS of things to do and and i haven't finish them half way yet... at the end of the year there is always things to finish up. So i begin to wrap up the year by starting to burn DVDs for my 13,000 pictures for this year alone. I think i would used up to 9 DVDs for this.
At the end of the year, it is always good to give thanks to your friends. And i gathered my tools early and started making those cards for my great FH friends who suffered with me throughout these 13 weeks. Meanwhile, they will start to enjoy while i suffer for the rest of my army days (or daze). I shall not post those photos of the cards in case they haven't open them yet but here's 2 close snapshots of the cards i already gave my 2 good friends. I love making these cards and it took quite a lot of my time! Hence, i am now quite caught up as i have to prepare for my last week of rest before i gonna suffer.

Ice-cream is my best friend. like seriously, you can go without food and have this because it is just so darn freakin' good! (no swearing... i leave that in camp.) Yep, this is a photo of my real life-saver who has endure with me through thick and thin all these time after my surgery. I am so glad that i had 4 tubs to survive cause cold porridge mixed with mashed potato is sufferable after 4 days with it. More OLD update to come as i realise that i have old posts that have been secretly kept (as in away from my own sight) in blogger so prepare to look at the old times. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment