Sunday 17 April 2011

who is out there?

I know its been many many many months since i last blogged! so i decided to change the look of my blog, but i can't seem to solve the problem of the pop-up from my blog. can anyone help? Its has also been many months since i done any cards or scrapbook. So 2 months back, but i did manage to do quite a few completed works before I left my national services and made some cards. it took me like quite long because I used computer to make these cards so please don't judge if its not nice! (i was at work at it since 10- 4.30a.m in the morning!!!)




the cards below are for my hardworking colleagues which had photos at the back so its more like a post card and i made use of a leftover cut and painted to get that shape. and i did a 'thank you' stamp with quite a lot of writing which made my hand really painful from all that writing!
the last card here took the longest for my boss, which i had to do quite a lot of painting (which you can't see) I painted the pattern paper with diluted blue acrylic paint because it is just too bright and due to my tiredness and lack of time i decided to just ink the bottom pattern paper instead of painting it (which i bet look better if i did it with painting) the die-cut of the artillery gun also had like 3 coats of paint because i can't decided the right tone for the card. i finished it with a nice rub-on for the words.
Then for rest of the people which I didn't had the time to make cards to express my gratitude for all the help they had to make my life easier and more meaningful, i decided to hold a little steamboat celebration! 
Thanks for memories! i am ready to start a new chapter in my life so watch out for more update! (i promise will blog at least once each week!)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling us about this card! :) Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete