Tuesday 17 May 2011

Busy.

I'm not sure if you know by now where I am working at. But I have been really really busy for about 3 weeks now. Learning, teaching, designing and working at the same time. I enjoyed it. A lot. I'm totally in a new work place with babes everywhere. (that's what they call each other) And unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm the MAN. (warning: This blog post has subtle self-praise.) I'm running around different places and teaching different classes which is quite fresh to me and really really fun!

They found me an apron for me to wear which looks like a butcher without his trusty meat knife and chopping board, but since the sharpest thing i hold around there is a smaller craft knife, or maybe a big Martha Steward scissors, I look pretty harmless and clueless to help. So I now proudly wear a badge which i just add on the stickers! *Refer to the first image*

Right now, I'm trying my best to design a class for next month! and I'm excited about the papers I chose and hope that many people is going to sign up! Just a few days ago, I managed to complete my deadline for a event next month! (i was complain or getting whiny, but I was satisfied with it!) I'm pretty sure its gonna be fun (and is really worth the money!) so do sign up for it at the plaza sing outlet! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment