Wednesday 6 July 2011

it's FULL!

 
 Thanks everyone for the great support! last month of Love Me Do class has been FULL from the start! I thank everyone for coming to the class and tell me how much they like finishing it and was amazed at the challenge in making the layout! This layout was getting me whiny because I myself had been challenged in designing it but it was totally worth it! it really shows that it is possible to make 3 layouts (or more with just a pack of papers!)


I regret that I did not take a photo of the layout but you can see it on advertisements almost everywhere in plaza sing! I made my brother and the baby a STAR! haha, I sure want him to pay me for helping his advertise his face everywhere! To be honest, I am really shocked when the photos were like all around the mall! And when I'm flipping through the newspaper, I see it stamped as FULL! It was a busy month for me, having to teach 10 of this classes! Once again, a great thank you to everyone who attended the class! You can look out for more price friendly and fun classes over here.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment