Tuesday 28 February 2012

Let's Set Sail!!

Yay! When my second class ended, everyone started asking when is my next one again! After a long dragging hiatus, this time it's in the month of march! I'm super happy it's completed! Yoohoo!!! My previous classes was on layouts so this time round we are gonna alter a box with loads of trinkets and objects inside!

Thank you to the people who was excited to see the preview of the box class and I'm happy to say that its nicely completed! If you are signing up for the class (which its filling up fast) do look at the accordion box inside it! Its SUPER long!

I would love to see of you in class next month :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. congratulation!

    Find streetdirectory Treasures and Win Ipad 2

    Very easy! please visit my BLOG

    ReplyDelete