Friday 20 April 2012

Melissa Frances!

Really excited to be helping out for tomorrow's event! While teaching classes, everyone who is attending for the first time is asking me how it's gonna be like. I always enjoyed these events and attended quite a few (okay probably only about 5) but it is always enjoyable to meet new faces and sharing tips, stories and laughing about our scrapping journey! And its always a bonus to meet a famous person who is coming to our little island in south east asia!


So even if now is exam time, which everyone is still stressing over, I manage to whip up a layout in time for the posts in papermarket blog. I always want to scrap this picture but it is just so hard to find the right kind of papers and embellishment, but the new arrivals of kaisercraft papers (which is coming soon) fits it nicely. I also want to thank lovely shirley for the flowers and rosalind for the buttons, I had a good time incorporating them in the layouts! Okay back to studies. can't wait for the end of tuesday for the last exam!


 
 Over and out. :D Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment