Saturday 16 June 2012

Harry potter!

Okay my mojo is working at full force so last night I completed a Harry potter layout which I use a whole lot of different mediums.
The whole lot of mediums I used:
  • red, transparent, black glimmer glam. 
  • Sliver and gold pigment inks. 
  • black enamel accent
  • distress embossing powders
  • black stamping ink


 A little crazy but it was totally worth it! I actually didn't mess up anything at all and I only use 1 paint brush! (which i just keep washing it)

Totally enjoyed the harry potter trip! We wee actually quite worried if it would be crowded. But it wasn't. :)

And also I cut out all of the designs from the paper bag that they gave us! (see the below picture) Wooohooo! scrappers saving trick!

Meanwhile, I have prepared my two classes for the month of July! (sneak peek soon)
and there is definitely more coming up! so stay tuned!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this. Waiting for the opportunity to go to the museum too! I'm a huge Harry potter fan!

    ReplyDelete