Monday 18 June 2012

Lets go go!

 I was actually holding on to this album and leaving it half finished for a really really long time! (probably 3 years now.) Really extremely glad that I had it over and done with. I painted it and sand the edges off and did it here and there during the whole time. Heres a look at the insides of the album.


 

Add random stickers and embellishments in to the album. Making it actually really super thick.



These Photos are actually taken like 5 years ago. So you see the extend of the period.

Really love how the ribbons actually look like in the end. Adding every single scrap and stuffs I have on to the binder.

Also, because I didn't have any black ribbons or deep red ones to fit my album, I used glimmer glam and paint over the ribbons. Perfect!

More projects to complete... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment