Sunday 23 September 2012

Play hard.


A card I made for my school senior who is an avid triathlete which have completed ironman. Yeah, that really crazy long endurance race. I made a long shot to guess that his favourite colour is green. (I'm basing this on the fact that his shoes are really luminous bright green, but I'm not sure.) Its a pretty long time since I have ever made cards and I had to scratch my head real hard to think of making one in the wee hours at night. 

I could find anyone cool muscular looking papers that depict a person running, cycling and running so I actually used his picture in one of his races. (I'm sure its one of his happy moments) Printed it and photocopied on a transparency before doing it. 

I looks a little plain before but i actually did added a few more embellishments before calling it a night. Hopefully I will post a photo of it if I have the chance. I just realise you can see the pile of textbooks behind it. :(


Here's a close up of the card. I actually use the ironman logo for the card a well. It made the card look cooler. haha.



All the best to you, eugene lim!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment