Saturday 2 March 2013

Boy crazy!


It was really fun working with a HUGE assortment of papers and just so much to work with can make you giddy! So I not only made a Layout but also A card and a tag! I just love the group photo together with all of us training and having fun!

 Here's the close ups I took below!


I also made this cute tag with a red robot (which I really love a lot) and added the enamel dots which are just so fun!!! I added the letter O on the robot for my friend Olivia! Hope she is bring it to wherever she goes in belgium! 

I also made a card for her twin sister which you can see on Papermarket's blog! Funny story: she could find the card to bring over there so I'm really glad I took a photo of it for her so she wouldn't forget! Be safe Cynthia! Loads of love! 


I sense a really really really really busy time coming up ahead, cause even though its my recess week now, I am facing loads of deadlines and working with alot of time constraints! But don't worry, I will try to blog AT LEAST once a week so do pop by frequently! (If my daily blog views are high enough, I think it's time for a give away!)

Meanwhile you can find me on instagram (I just love that app) username: ecneretlee

See yea soon!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment