Saturday 15 June 2013

I am a finalist!

Wow. Just wow. This is like my first submission and it is well-recieved. Really, thank you people for all support and stuffs and I am really glad to be one of the selected finalist for this amazing design team call. Can't wait to see what I'll be doing and I am so glad to be part of these wonderful ladies as their design team members. 

Good luck everyone!



 Just also want to say thank you to the people who believed in me and always asked me to sign up for all these DT calls. Really thankful to be surrounded by nice people.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Big congratulations to you Terence!!!. I came to visit you and become a follower of your blog, but I can't find the "follow button"...lol. I look foward to seeing more of your wonderfully creative work!
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete